Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Unbelievable



Yesterday, I finally got through to the Tribune's Special Services department. I was again assured that the problem would be taken care of. This is the result. I wonder if they're trying to get rid of me. It's like they're trying to make me angry. I'm calling again for redelivery and will talk again with Special Services, too. Finally, I'm calling the Beacon News. Being more local and smaller, maybe they'll actually do something about this.  (note: I posted a picture earlier which indicated that an object under the fence was one of my papers.  That was incorrect, as the object was a plastic antifreeze jug.  The papers are actually together in a single bag, but still very far from the driveway and in the snow.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment